LOOKING TO START TOILET TRAINING?
UNSURE WHERE TO BEGIN?
WANT SUCCESS, AND A 1 ATTEMPT ONLY?!?
This Is YOUR Guide! We Help You and Your Toddler Tackle Toilet Training With Our 'Out Of Nappies' Toilet Training Guide.
You've likely heard a few horror stories when it comes to toilet training, but the matter of the fact is - every child needs to learn. It's a learning curve for parents, as well as toddlers! So, why have we developed this guide? We too have gone through many options, failures, frustrations and regressions and figure there is an easier way! So here it is... simply put, there is no BS, it's all 110% honest toilet training lingo, techniques that WORK and that kick up the butt you need to get started and stay on track!
We Also Have Created A Dedicated Facebook Support Group For Clients!! Access Is Detailed In The eBook PDF Download, Simply Follow The Prompts To Join!!
So, What's Covered In This Guide?
- Requirements & Expectations For Success
- Mental Preparation As A Parent (You'll need this!)
- Preparing Your Toddler For Success
- Common Myths & Misconceptions
- When To Begin, and Are You Ready To Begin?
- Common Signs and Cues Your Child Will Display
- Ages & Stages Of Toilet Training From 18 Months Onwards, Including Realistic Capabilities and Skill Levels For Toileting
- The Readiness Quiz For Toilet Training
- What You DO and DON'T Need
- Setting Up For Success - The Toilet Environment
- Toilet Training & Communication - Verbal and Non-Verbal Cues From The Parent
- "Potty Mouth" Communicating With Your Toddler Surrounding Toileting
- "Potty Play" Role Play and Rewards For Toileting
- Implementation and Planning: The 4 Stage Process, Tips, Tricks and Knowledge For Empowring Your Toddler and Increasing Your Success First Up, including:
- Our Step by Step Process, Simply Outlined and Easy To Follow
- Cues For Progressing To The Next Stage
- What's Likely to Happen During Each Stage
- Background Considerations Before You Begin, and
- SO MUCH MORE!
- Troubleshooting and Help Including The Following:
- Helping Your Toddler To Stay Dry
- Night Training
- Bed Wetting
- Toilet Training Twins
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Illness During Training
- Childcare & Other Care Arrangements
- Poo Related Help (Yes, You'll Need This Too!!)
- Stubbornness & Behaviours
- Setbacks, Regressions and Accidents
- Boys & Aim/Direction
- The 'Dream Wee'
- Boundaries, Safety, Dignity & Privacy
- Concerns & When To Seek Medical Help (Doctor/GP/Paediatrician)
PLUS, so much more we just can't fit into the desciption alone!
LIMESTONE COAST SLEEP SCHOOL 'OUT OF NAPPIES' TOILET TRAINING GUIDE
YOUR LIMESTONE COAST SLEEP SCHOOL 'OUT OF NAPPIES TOILET TRAINING GUIDE' WILL BE PROVIDED VIA A DOWNLOAD LINK SENT THROUGH AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. YOUR LINK WILL STAY ACTIVE FOR 30 DAYS, AFTER WHICH TIME YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE FILE.
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DOWNLOAD AND SAVE YOUR FILE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SMART DEVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT.
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL NOT RESULT IN REFUND AS PER OUR REFUND POLICY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATEMENT.
NO PART OF THIS EBOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL, INCLUDING SHARING, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING OR BY ANY FORM OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR, LIMESTONE COAST SLEEP SCHOOL.