The Toddler Talk Sleep Seminar: Stubbornness, Settling & Sleep From 1-3 Years July 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
The first year is gone, and now we enter toddlerhood! Navigating this chapter of your child’s life can be an exciting and daunting experience combined - but where to from here? Our toddler talk covers tantrums, positive parenting tips and all things sleep related! It is an investment for parents with toddler aged children who are experiencing stubbornness with settling & sleep, or just need more information as their child continues to grow and develop. A relaxed, easy going and confidential session which discusses the highs and lows of life with toddlers, and sets you as the parent up towards instilling healthy sleep practices for your child.
* 12 months - 3 Years sleep: What to expect, why it happens and how your child’s sleep needs are going to change
* Sleep tools, tips and tricks!
* Age appropriate awake windows and understanding your child’s sleep cycles
* Developmental milestones and sleep
* How incorporating routine can assist your child’s sleep
* Sleep Regressions: 12+ Months
* Sleep Associations
* SIDS safe sleeping and optimal sleep environments, including transitioning from a cot to toddler bed
* The overtired baby and sleep debt, Reading your child’s Tired cues
* Understanding independent sleep, self settling & responding to your child’s age appropriate needs
* Bedtime fights, nap transitions, setting limitations
* Nutritionally supporting your child’s sleep
* 1:1 time with our Director, Baby Sleep Consultant & Registered Nurse Kim to answer any questions or queries and start planning!
* And much, much more!
For more information contact us at email@example.com or PM our page.
- Sold OutToddler Talk Sleep Seminar$47.50$47.500$0