Sun, 20 May|
Lakes Resort Board Room Mount Gambier
The Newborn Masterclass: 0-12 Weeks - ''Navigating The Fourth Trimester''
Navigating the first weeks of having a newborn baby can be an exciting and daunting experience combined. You've had friends, family and strangers give you all sorts of advice - but where to from here? Our masterclass covers what they don't get time to teach or show you in hospital.
Time & Location
20 May 2018, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Lakes Resort Board Room Mount Gambier, 17 Lake Terrace W, Mount Gambier SA 5290, Australia
About The Event
Navigating the first weeks of having a newborn baby can be an exciting and daunting experience combined. You've had friends, family and strangers give you all sorts of advice - but where to from here? Our masterclass covers what they don't get time to teach or show you in hospital and antenatal classes. It is an investment for first time parents, and a refresher for those who already have children! A relaxed, easy going and confidential session which discusses the highs and lows of the fourth trimester, and sets you as the parent up towards instilling healthy sleep practices for your baby.
**If you're finding settling & sleep with your baby is hard to achieve, and they are under the age of 12 weeks - this session would also be beneficial & informative!
* Newborn sleep: What to expect, why it happens and how your baby's sleep needs are going to change
* The realistic expectations for your newborn
* Settling techniques to easily settle your baby & achieve easier sleep
* Swaddling and your baby's reflexes + practical sessions for swaddling techniques and brands!
* Sleep tools, tips and tricks!
* Age appropriate awake windows and babies sleep cycles
* Developmental milestones and their effect on sleep
* How incorporating routine can assist your baby's sleep and bring predictably to your day
* SIDS safe sleeping and sleep environments
* The overtired baby and sleep hormones
* Reading Tired cues
* Baby's and Colic
* 1:1 time with our Director, Baby Sleep Consultant and Registered Nurse Kim to go through your questions & queries..
* And much, much more!
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM.