Sun, 16 June|
Lakes Resort Board Room Mount Gambier
The Baby Sleep Workshop: Settling & Sleep From 3-12 Months June 2019 (Afternoon Session)
You've made it through the newborn stage... now what? The first year of your child's life can be an exciting and daunting experience combined, but where to from here? Our seminar covers everything about how development, nutrition & settling contributes to sleep.
Time & Location
16 June 2019, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Lakes Resort Board Room Mount Gambier, 17 Lake Terrace W, Mount Gambier SA 5290, Australia
About The Event
You've made it through the newborn stage... now what? The first year of your child's life can be an exciting and daunting experience combined. but where to from here? Our seminar covers everything about how development, nutrition & settling contributes to sleep. It is an investment for parents having difficulty with Sleep surrounding this age group. A relaxed, easy going and confidential session which discusses the highs and lows of the first year, and sets you as the parent up towards instilling healthy sleep practices for your baby.
We put aside 3 hours to discuss the following areas, and troubleshoot individually as required. The session may not take this complete time block.
* 3-12 month sleep: What to expect, why it happens and how your baby's sleep needs are going to change
* Settling techniques, swaddling/sleeping bags, and your baby's reflexes
* Sleep tools, tips and tricks!
* Age appropriate awake windows and babies sleep cycles
* Developmental milestones and sleep
* How incorporating routine can assist your baby's sleep
* Sleep Regressions: The first 12 Months
* SIDS safe sleeping and optimal sleep environments
* The overtired baby and sleep debt, Reading your baby's Tired cues
* Solid commencement and sleep breakdowns
* Sleep Associations - Positive and Negative & how we can make a plan!
* Planning and making changes to your child's sleep to gain the best outcomes
* Understanding independent sleep, self settling & responding to your child’s age appropriate needs
* 1:1 time with our Director, Baby Sleep Consultant and Registered Nurse Kim to go through your questions, queries and sleep planning.
* And much, much more!
Refreshments are provided on the day, along with your own take home guide, complete with information from the session and all age appropriate awake times, routines and settling techniques.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: $10 discount offered for those registering early - Valid for 2 weeks only, use coupon code 'BSJUNEPM2019' at checkout.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM our page.
Baby Sleep Workshop